Tuesday 3 January 2012

Lets give it a go!

I am in my early twenties and I am an 'A' student at university.

BUT i have mental health problems.

i have no one to talk to, tell or ask for help as i have, unintentionally, driven everyone away.

From being more than just socially 'ept' i have become a complete loner, focusing on work and my mums love to see me through.

I have struggled with intrusive thoughts of self harm and i tried to stop doing it and now am reduced to piercings and numbing my brain to get me through.

THROUGH is to a normal place in my life where i dont catch myself laughing in a fake way, numbing my brain to get through social situations and taking what are called 'mood staibilisers' but really are mood removers.
please let this blog help me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment